The Center for Interdisciplinary Research on AIDS (CIRA) at Yale University currently has 2 fellowship programs seeking new applicants.
NIMH Interdisciplinary HIV Prevention Training Program
Further Details | Application Preview | Apply Now
CIRA is offering Post-Doctoral Fellowships for a 2 year period. The Post-Doctoral Fellowship provides a unique focus on professional development, setting clear expectations for research productivity, the establishment of a program of research, and the creation of professional identity in preparation for an academic career. Fellows are supported to write articles for publications and prepare an extramural grant application in an HIV-related area. Trained within CIRA, you will work closely with a research mentor from among the Center’s primary training faculty. Applications will start to be reviewed on January 5, 2016. UPDATE: Applications are still being accepted.
Training Program activities include:
- Research preceptorship and collaboration in ongoing research
- Grant writing
- Professional development seminars in preparation for the job market
- Training in research methods and ethics
- CIRA and HIV-related seminars and colloquia
- Support from an established HIV prevention center