- Professor of Pediatrics and Child Study Center
- Attending Physician, Yale Pediatrics AIDS Program
- Deputy Director, CIRA
- Director, Clinical and Health Services Research Core, CIRA
- Member, Executive Committee, CIRA
Dr. Brian Forsyth is Professor of Pediatrics and Yale Child Study Center and an attending physician in the Yale Pediatric AIDS Program. For more than a decade, Dr Forsyth has collaborated with colleagues at the University of Pretoria, South Africa conducting research relating to children and the HIV epidemic. These studies include operations research for prevention of mother-to-child transmission, addressing the effects of parental HIV infection on children and examining the development of young children born to HIV positive mothers.
CIRA Affiliated Projects:
- Acceptance, Clinical Usefulness and Specificity of Rapid HIV Tests for Women in Late Pregnancy and Labor